Perdido 03

Perdido 03

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Cuomo's Ever-Shrinking Lead

Coming on the heels of a Quinnipiac poll that showed Little Andy Cuomo only up six points over Crazy Carl Paladino comes this release from Survey USA:

A new SurveyUSA poll in New York finds Andrew Cuomo (D) leads Carl Paladino in the race for governor by just nine points, 49% to 40%.

The results are similar to a Quinnipiac poll released earlier today which found Paladino just six points behind Cuomo.

Roh no, Little Andy! What will you do?

Gonna keep bashing the unions?

Or suck up to them for a little while to sucker them into using their GOTV operations for you to carry you past Crazy Carl?

I bet it will be Plan # 2.

But you know what, Little Andy?

I'm not fooled.

Nuh, uh.

As soon as you get elected, you'll come to take my pension, require more standardized testing for students and more "accountability" for teachers with those scores, and lift the charter cap completely.

You already tipped your hand, Little Andy, so no matter how desperate you get (and judging by the news stories about you calling Crazy Carl "an asshole," you're getting pretty desperate already), you can't fool me.

And I'm going to do my best to remind all the teachers and union members I know about all that stuff too.

I bet I can cost you a handful of votes.

And who knows - given you're ever-shrinking lead, that might be enough to do you in.

UPDATE: Little Andy claimed he voted for Mayor Bloomberg today at the press conference announcing Bloomberg's support of Cuomo.

He was lying - he supported Ferrer.

The press caught him.

1 comment:

  1. Little Andy "the unions must sacrifice" Cuomo....a man of little ideas and even littler character.

    ReplyDelete